Marden & Son Estates Marden and Son Estates mardenandson.com marden & son estates marden & son estates.com marden and son marden&son.com
E s t a t e s
020 8402 8177
Complaints Handling Procedure
Step by Step
Our aim is to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of our high standards and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you still remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with then you should set out your complaint in writing to:
Ms S Ojuko
Marden & Son Estate Agents
105 Engleheart Road
And/or by email: email@example.com.
To resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our high standards
• What you would like us to do to resolve it
• Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:
a. Names of the advisers you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
b. Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s)
c. Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us and any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
d. Any other document in support of your complaint
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
• You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme (PRS) to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
• Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
• You have waited 8 weeks for your complaint to have been resolved by us in writing;
• It is still within 12 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint
The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member's internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member's response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website www.theprs.co.uk
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House 1st Floor Elstree Way
WD6 1JH T.
0208 275 7131